9, B.Vaxabzade str., Baku, AZ1141, Azerbaijan
(994 12) 5390151
(994 12) 5392633
Rauf Mustafa oglu
Zakhra Alekber gizi
|Main area of activity of organization:||
Modeling, identification, optimization technology, and intelligent hybrid information system
|Main scientific achievements made over the 2008 year:||
1. Seismoacoustic intellectual telemetric system based on the analysis of the seismoacoustic information received out of the deep-lying beds of the land by means of the steel shafts of preserved depleted oil wells allowing one to realize the interference monitoring arising the seismic processes in the seismoactive regions is suggested. (Authors: Academician T.A.Aliyev, Academician A.M.Abbasov, Candidates of Technical Sciences E.R.Aliyev, Q.A.Quluyev, F.Sh.Pashayev)
2. Indication technology is developed and a system of noise monitoring of hidden initial stage of arising of the heart-vascular diseases is created. This system has been tested and prepared for the submission to the Ministry of Health Protection.
(Authors: Academician T.A.Aliyev, Academician A.M.Abbasov, O.V.Akhundov, Q.A.Quluyev, Candidates of Technical Sciences A.Kh.Rzayev, F.Sh.Pashayev)
3. Monitoring system of the technical condition of ground and underground based equipment of oil wells, based on the robust, positional-binary technology and the technology of noise analysis of the wattmetergramme of the electric motor is suggested. (Authors: Academician T.A.Aliyev, Doctor of Technical Sciences O.Q.Nusratov, Q.A.Quluyev, F.Sh.Pashayev)
4. In Banach space a new class of operators containing a class of completely continuous operators is found and most properties of operators in Hylbert spaces are set for this new class. In particular the best approximations of the completely continuous operator in Banach space are found.
(Author: Academician J.E.Allakhverdiyev)
5. The new method for construction of a confidence band for unknown function in linear regression models with increasing numbers of unknown parameters is suggested. It is shown that for some cases this method gives narrower confidence bond in comparison with standard approach. The program for practical using of this approach is created. (Author: correspondent member A.H.Gadjiyev)
6. The influence of various set of code combinations of samples on the reliability of positional-binary technology of identification is developed. (Author: Doctor of Technical Sciences O.Q.Nusratov)
7. The technology of improving the results of confluent analysis with the help of robust value in violating classical conditions is suggested. These results were used for adequacy improvement of mathematical models in the production of building materials. (Author: Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor N.F.Musayeva)
8. The mathematical-statistic model of the replenishment preservation and devastation of the fuel in the oil reservoirs is set and the structure and algorithms of check-measured intellectual system are developed. (Author: Professor T.Q.Nasirova)
9. The coefficient of elasticity of Gross Domestic Products (GDP) in respect of the capital of the coefficient of elasticity of GDP in respect of a labour, and the increasing in respect of a capital is the result of the creation of an income in oil sector from unlaboured factors rather than the labored.
The short-term and long-term econometric models of inflationary process from dependence of macroeconomic indicators are developed and the coefficients influencing a rate of inflation are found as a result of the analysis of developed econometric models. (Author: Doctor of Economic Sciences, Docent Y.G.Gasanli)
10.There were investigated "Fuzzy cluster models assessment of the level of the region development".
(Author: Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor Q.C.Imanov)
11. The mathematical models for monitoring and programming the processes of seasonal changes of the flow characteristics and the formation of the river beds of Azerbaijan depending on the hydro-ecological situation and nature-anthropolic influence are developed.
The opportunities of using these models in solving the most important tasks of the national economy are investigated, the main principles determining the variants and methods of operative interference in estimating and controlling water quality in the reservoirs of the republic are investigated.
(Author: Doctor of Technical Sciences, docent A.B.Qasanov)
12. Two-staged method for finding the improved suboptimal solution for the integral programming tasks is worked out and the relative error of it from optimal solution is estimated. (Author: Candidate of Physico-Mathematical Sciences K.Sh.Mamedov)
13. The information technology of computation of noise dispersion of noisy unstationary signals is worked out. (Author: Candidate of Technical Sciences T.A.Alizadeh)
14. Development of the expert system model and software for choosing fertilizers on an optimum nutrition regime of plants. (Author: Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Docent A.B.Pashayev)
15. Developing a system of decision making for choosing fertilizers with the purpose of reception of the given proportion of nutritious elements for normal growth of plants. (Author: Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Docent A.B.Pashayev)
16. A class with infixed structure of optimal control problems for discontinuous dynamical systems is investigated. The problem under consideration differs from previously investigated ones by that both control actions and switching conditions of systems from one structure to another are optimized. Necessary first-order optimality conditions are obtained; solution algorithms are developed; numerical experiments are carried out. (Authors: Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor K.R.Ayda-zade and S.Z.Guliyev)
17. Computer-based recognition systems for printed, hand-printed and hand-written words in the Azerbaijan language are developed on the basis of unified mathematical methods and informational technologies. In each of the systems, the principles openness, availability of multilayer and multimethod are used. With the purpose of raising their intellectual level, knowledge bases including the lexicon and the vocabulary of the Azerbaijan language are utilized.
(Authors: Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor K.R.Ayda-zade, Candidate of Technical Sciences E.E.Mustafayev, S.S.Rustamov, A.M.Sharifova and Dj.Z. Gasanov)
18. For practically important and easily implemented classes of control actions, i.e. piecewise constant, piecewise linear, impulse and Heaviside functions, optimal control problems for systems with concentrated parameters are investigated. Necessary first-order optimality conditions with respect to both the values of controls and the times (intervals) of their impact are obtained. Algorithms are developed, numerical experiments are carried out.
(Authors: Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor K.R.Ayda-zade, Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences A.B.Ragimov and A.M.Sharifova)
19. Generalizing the problem of formation of the classification level of complications and troubles occurring in oil wells, an algorithm for building an optimal classification for the objects described by numerical features was developed. The computation complexity (upper boundary of the required amount of calculations) of the algorithm was evaluated. It was proved that the algorithm developed belongs to the class P polynomial algorithms.
(Authors: Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor K.F.Shirinov, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor A.K.Karimov)
20.For a telegraph equation, string vibration equation and generalization of many model equations of fourth order of pseudo parabolic type playing an important part in communication, a non-local boundary value problem with loaded boundary conditions is investigated and correctness condition is found in the integral form. (Author: Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences I.G.Mamedov)
21. Created is a neuro-fuzzy model of weakly structured economical category "utility" for applying to economic optimal behavior problem. (Author: Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Docent R.R.Rzayev)
22. Created are an algorithm and simulation program for forecasting fuzzy time series in the neural network logic bases. (Author: Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Docent R.R.Rzayev)
23. The necessary conditions of the first order in the tasks of optimal control described by the systems of two dimensional integral equations of Volter-type, by the systems of various equations of Volter-type, by the systems of integro-differential equations of Barbashin-type, and by non-standard tasks of optimal control are received and the special cases are investigated.
(Authors: Doctor of Physico-Mathematical Sciences, Professor K.B.Mansimov, Candidates of Physico-Mathematical Sciences J.B.Akhmedova, E.E.Jafarov, I.F.Naghiyeva, P.O.Mastaliyev)
24. Identified were principles of formation project genetic code and developed was knowledge transfer model based on regional development project, managerial model "Project-Environment" based on genetic code of the project. (Author: Doctor of Technical Sciences I.A.Babyev)
25. The Risk Management Systems realized in various field were widely investigated and the specific features of these systems were specified for the industrial-economic structures of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The general functional model of the Risk Management Systems was constructed, the interaction scheme of the elements of the model was developed and the general solution algorithm for the management of risks was proposed. (Author: Candidate of Technical Sciences E.R.Aliyev)
26. The program tools for the development of digital signature were analyzed and the architecture of solution in corporative network was specified. The various algorithms were developed for the PKI based, on the secure and guarantee delivery of information. (Author: Candidate of Technical Sciences E.R.Aliyev)
27. To calculate the flow of contaminating agents in water basing during a momentary flux of contaminating agents into water basing, a mathematical model was built. To carry out calculations on basis of the turbulent diffusion equation written in cylindrical coordinates, the method developed was applied. This method allows to determine the concentration of contaminating agents at any distance from the place where sewage water is poured out. (Author: Candidates of Physico-Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor A.B.Sadigov)
28.Two-staged method for creating the improved suboptimal solution for the integral programming problems is worked out and the relative error of it from optimal solution is estimated. (Author: Doctor of Physico-Mathematical Sciences K.Sh.Mamedov)
29. The ergodicity conditions for mixed multirate system supporting servicing elastic and non-elastic calls are developed. Under fulfilling us these conditions an effective methods to calculate quality of service of such systems are proposed. (Authors: Prof. A.Z.Melikov, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Docent M.I.Fattahova, Candidate of Technical Sciences F.N.Nagiyev, V.Sh.Feyziyev, A.M.Rustamov)
30. The way of increasing the functioning quality of the whole channel signaling system is worked out. The given way differs from the existing ones by taking into account the additional services, the load of created additional accesses and data characteristics of the system in real communication network. (Patent №A 2008 0112, H 04) (Author: Doctor of Physico-Mathematical Sciences V.Q.Ibraghimov)
31. In the Azeri Language the synthetic algorithms allowing one to create the formal synthesizer of the sentence and the grammatical and lexical information bases providing the normal work of these algorithms are created. The received results have been put into practice in the creation of English-Azerbaijan translation modulus of "Dilmanc MT" (Author: Candidate of Technical Sciences A.B.Fatullayev, R.A.Fatullayev)
32. The methods and means of recognition and identification of patterns and ornaments of Azeri handmade carpets are worked out. For recognition the plane colored drawings, three variants of decomposition for color shades are developed, more over the methods of mathematical statistics, information science, artificial intellect, the branches of physics (optics and mechanics) for the identification of national carpet patterns and ornaments are used.
The main six carpet weaving schools of Azerbaijan are considered and investigated, 1300 patterns are chosen and on the first stage 300 carpets underwent an examination by experts. Pattern recognition was 97,7 %. The worked out system has gone a testing and is applied in State Carpet Museum of Azerbaijan where the registration certification of 2200 carpets of historical and material value has been realized. The system can be used in working out the State Register of Azeri carpets.
(Author: Candidate of Physico-Mathematical Sciences Q.Q.Abdullayeva)
|Main scientific achievements made over the 2009 year:||
1. The new generation of intellectual systems of monitoring of the control of oil-extracting objects which have passed pre-production operation under production conditions are created and are introduced at compressor station of an oil refining factory named after G.Alieva, on 190 wells of the company « Shirvan Oil », on 10 wells of the firm " Garasy ", on 2 wells of « Binagody Oil" and in Balachy management of oil gas extraction. On each well the economy of electric energy is 50 %, the repair time was reduced more than in 2 times that has considerably increased profitability of the listed objects.
( Authors: Acad. T.Aliev, G.A.Guluev, A.H.Rzaev, F.H.Pashaev)
2. Principles of work and construction of the seismoacoustic intellectual system working on the basis of the information, received from deep layers are suggested by means of a steel trunk of tinned oil wells. The breadboard model of a system is successfully approved. The system, is intended for forecasting time of registration of earthquakes by standard seismic stations. Together with the Institute of Geology and the seismic centre experiments with peninsula Absheron and in regions Shirvans, Devichi-Siazan will be carried out. All necessary spadework are carried out. Novelty of the project is confirmed by two international and two Euroasian patents.
( Authors: Acad. T.Aliev, G.A.Guluev, A.H.Rzaev, F.H.Pashaev)
3. The first versions of a system of recognition of speech and scoring of texts of the Azerbaijan language are created, which were shown at the international exhibition (ITU Telecon WORLD 2009, 5-9.10.09), holding in Geneva.
(Authors: Doctor of Tech. Sciences, Acad. A.M.Abbasov, Ph.D. A.B.Fatullaev)
4. The information model of modern classification of the ground of Azerbaijan is created. The database of appropriate tree structure is designed, the program complex of client - server architecture for filling a database is created. The saved up data were entered into base at the Institute of Agro chemistry and soil science.
The program for extraction of the data from base is created on the basis of Web-technologies and the program -information complex is ready to use in the program of development of regions.
( Authors: Acad. T.Aliev, Ph.D.(physics and Math,), associate professor A.B.Pashaev, corresponding member M.P.Babaev, Ph.D.(agroculture), S.Gusejnova)
5. The theory of control of multiterminal systems of mass servicing in a class of delays of the beginning of service of requirements is developed. It is shown, that introduction of delays of the beginning of service reduces an average waiting time of requirements before service, and also reduces power expenses for service. Optimum function, minimizing an average waiting time of the requirement before service is found. The numerical results showing received results are given and ways of use of the given results in practice are specified.
( the Author: corresponding member A.G.Gadzhiev)
6. It was constructed Fuzzy - probabilistic model of an estimation of the Index of financial stability of the country.
( the Author: Doctor of econ. sciences., professor G.Imanov)
7. On a basis of economical metrical models the following factors (influencing on the rise in price of manat): price level in foreign countries, growth of petroleum incomes, influence of the Central Bank on the currency market, inflation, etc. are appreciated, and the influence of a rate of inflation and the rate of interest on a rate of manat is determined, and the purchase in the currency market influences on the growth of a rate of inflation, and sale on its reduction.
( the Author: Doctor of Econ. Sciences, associate professor J.G.Gasanly)
8. It is suggested, based on positional - binary technology of identification and the theory of Fuzzy sets, a hybrid system of the analysis and identification of cyclic signals. Preliminary experiments have shown, that the hybrid system promotes increase of reliability of recognition of cyclic signals of objects of oil extracting.
( the Author: Doctor of Tech. Scien. O.G.Nusratov, Ph.D.(Physics and Math.) R.R.Rzaev)
9. Hybrid information technologies of improvement of adequacy of mathematical models of production of building materials are created. (the Author: Doctor of Tech. Sciences Professor N.F.Musaeva)
10. Methods of forecasting for research of ecological processes on mountains and in foothill areas are developed.
( the Author: Doctor of Tech. Sciences, Associate Professor A.B.Gasanov)
11. According to fragments of the Azerbaijan hand-worked carpet algorithms of identification and recognition of images on the basis of which rules of restoration of patterns and ornaments are suggested are developed.
( the Author Ph.D.(Physics and Math.) G.G .Abdullaeva)
12. Effective methods of calculating parameters of quality of service of multihigh-speed systems of service with multiparameter strategy of access are suggested.
( Authors: Doctor of Technical Sciences, corresponding member A.Z.Melikov, Ph.D., associate Professor M.I.Fattahova, Ph.D. F.N.Nagiev, V.S.Fejziev)
13. Algorithms and technologies of eliminating the latent errors of some elements of the normalized correlation matrixes which allow one to improve adequacy of mathematical models and identification at the decision of problems of statistical dynamics of oil refining, petrochemistry, by manufacture of building materials and on other industrial targets that allows to raise(increase) their profitability are created.
( the Author: Acad. T.Aliev)
14. A portable breadboard model of the device for monitoring of latent period of cardiovascular diseases is realized. Experiments are carried out. The breadboard model is handed to cardiologists for use in conditions of clinic.
( The Authors: Acad. T.Aliev, G.A.Guluev, A.H.Rzaev, F.H.Pashaev)
15. An information system for statistical processing of a big data file, subordinated to regression dependences is created. The developed information system allows one to process big data files in various applications the statistical control of which was earlier connected to various difficulties.
( the Author: corresponding member A.G.Gadzhiev)
16. Estimated models of a real situation of an economic system considered as a dynamic system from the fiscal point of view were developed; structure of calculation for the suggested theory of the analysis of decisions accepted on the basis of inexact probabilities were prepared.
( the Author: Doctor of Econ. Sciences, Professor, corresponding member A.F.Musaev)
17. Constructive necessary conditions of an optimality of borders of an area and time of end of control of objects with the concentrated and distributed parameters are received. The received conditions are used for construction of methods and algorithms of the decision of various classes of the problems arising in practice. The appropriate software is developed, numerical experiments with modeling problems are carried out.
( Authors: Doctor of Physics and Math., Professor К.Р.Аyda-zade, Ph.D(Physics and Math) E.R.Ashrafova, Ph.D.(Physics and Math.), A.B.Ragimov, Ph.D.(physics and Math.) S.G.Talybov)
18. Statement of a problem of synthesis of feedback control concerning objects with the concentrated and distributed parameters according to results of supervision over the object at the separate moments of time and in separate points of object is developed. The appropriate mathematical models are described by the loaded differential equations. Necessary conditions of the optimality are received, allowing to build numerical methods of the decision of the appropriate problems. Numerical experiments are carried out.
( Authors: Doctor of Physics and Math. Sciences, Professor К.R.Айда-zade, Candidate of Tech. Scienc. V.M.Abdullaev, Candidate of Physics and Math. sciences S.Z.Guliev, Candidate of Physics and Math. S.R.Musaev)
19. With the purpose of creating the algorithms for calculating on the basis of results of operative monitoring, use of the base of knowledge and the information having the big volume and dynamic structure, theoretical methods of modeling for increasing the adequacy of the applied models are improved. Researched objects were considered as multicomponent environments with complex reology, and processes occurring in them as processes of turbulent diffusion.
( the Author: Doctor of Tech. Sciences, associate Professor A.B.Gasanov)
20. Are developed conceptual bases of perfection of methods ОВОСТ, a reflecting ecological, social and economic and geopolitic situation in region of Caspian sea.
( the Author: Candidate of tech. sciences Karaev R.A.)
21. On the basis of use of the theory of indistinct sets the intellectual information system for an operative estimation of the current professional qualities and professional development of employees of the company and the enterprises is developed.
( the Author:Candidate of physical and math. Sciences, associate professor R.R.Rzaev)
22 A. Cauchy problem for the pseudo-parabolic equation of the fourth order arising at studying questions of filtration of liquid in chinkt environments is investigated. Integrated representation of the decision by means of the constructed fundamental decision is found.
( the Author: Candidate of Physics and Math. I.G.Mamedov)
23. The new iterative method for finding the suboptimum decision of problems of integer programming where in each iteration internal and external parts of allowable area are simultaneously taken into account is developed.
( the Author: Doctor of Physics and Math. Sciences K.S.Mamedov, Candidate of Physics and Math. Sciences S.S.Mardanov, Candidate of Physics and Math. Sciences S.J.Gusejnov)
24. Bases of creation of ecological model of the gas and dangerous enterprise are considered, the mathematical model is constructed on the basis of the equation of Navye- Stocks which represents system of three differential equations of the 2-nd order with partial derivatives.
( the Author: Candidate of Physics and Math., associate professor A.B.Sadygov)
25. The computer program of recognition of the Azerbaijan speech, consisting of various subsystems is developed, each of which is intended for recognition of thematically focused speech with the limited lexicon. Splitting into subsystems has increased the efficiency and quality of recognition. In the system the choice of various variants of a degree and a level of accuracy, and efficiency of recognition is provided depending on the requirement showed to recognition.
(Authors: Doctor of Physics and Math., Professor К.R.Аydа-zade, Candidate of Technical Sciences E.E.Mustafaev, Candidate of Techn. Sciences S.S.Rustamov, Candidate of Physics and Math. S.G.Talybov)
26. The system of an electronic signature, encryption of documents and electronic document circulation is developed.
(the Author: Candidate of Tech. Sciences E.R.Aliev)
27. The information system providing support of the control of the process of decision making for steady social economical development of regions is developed.
( the Author: Candidate of Tech. Sciences E.R.Aliev)
28. With use of methods of recognition of images the program-technical complex of the automated system of aiming from shooting instruments is developed. The system allows one to simulate the realization of shooting instruments and to keep account of results of shooting. The program-technical complex is transferred to the Ministry of Defence for realization of tests.
( Authors: Doctor of Phys. And Math., Prof., К.R.Аyda-zade, Doctor of Tech.Scien. A.B.Gasanov, Candidate of Tech. Scien. E.E.Mustafaev, Candidate of Physics and Math. A.B.Ragimov)
29. The technology of development of genetic model of projects, principles of formation of genetic codes and on their basis formation of models of knowledge is suggested (Authors: Candidate of Tech. Science I.A.Babaev)
30. The intellectual information-measuring system for maintenance of the complex control of technological parameters on oil pipelines and in terminals is developed.
( Authors: Candidate of Tech. Scien., associate Professor M.M.Isaev, Candidate of Techn. Scien. S.A.Musaev, a post-graduate student I.E.Gusejnov)
31. The automated calibrating system and complex algorithms with a view of maintenance of commercial calculation in the processes of filling tanks of different geometrical parameters by liquid fuel, storage and unloading the fuel is developed.
( Authors: Candidate of Tech. Sciences, Docent M.M.Isaev, Candidate of Tech. Scien. S.A.Musaev, post-graduate student I.E.Gusejnov)
32. Received are necessary conditions of an optimality in problems of the optimum control , described by one and two-dimensional integrated equations of Volter and their discrete analogues, and special control is investigated.
(Authors: Doctor of Physics and Math., professor K.B.Mansimov, Candidate of Physics and Math. D. B.Ahmedova, R.R.Amirova)
33. The two-level system of total process of semimarkov wanderings is developed.
( the Author: professor T.G.Nasirova)
|Brief information on the organization's history:||
In Azerbaijan the first investigations on Cybernetics were begun in 1952. They were performed in the electrical modelling laboratory in the Petrol expedition of Azerbaijan Academy of Sciences. In 1952-1953 there was аn analog network for modelling various problems of filtration and oil field development.
In 1956 the laboratory above was included in the Institute of Physics and Mathematics. In 1958 it was included in the Institute of Mechanics and Mathematics. This laboratory was called the Computer Centre. In 1959-1960 the computers «Ural-1» and «BESM- 2» appeared.
By means of these computers the work on numerical methods, programming, development of algorithms and programs for Azerbaijan industry were performed. In May of 1960 the Computer Center became an independent organization. In 1956 the Institute of Cybernetics appeared on the base of the above Center. In 1971 there was formed a financially independent department "Automation control systems" which was included in the Institute of Cybernetics. The Institute of information technologies was formed on its base in 2002.
The Institute conducts researches on the wide range of fundamental problems which cover such areas as: mathematical modeling; identification and optimization; theoretical and applied problems of creating intellectual systems of the distributed processing of the information of various level and purpose; fundamental and applied problems of information processes of the society; the mathematical theory of control and optimization of complex dynamic systems; controlled queuing systems; problems of information and communication systems; methods of digital processing of signals, technologies of control and diagnostics; models and methods of decision making under fuzzy information; modeling of social and economic systems.
The structure of the Institute includes 31 research laboratories and 2 departments where work more than 300 employees, including 3 Academicians, 2 Corresponding Members, more than 20 Doctors and more than 90 Ph.D.
|Total number of employees:||
|Information about structural units of the organization:|
|Laboratory №2 "Mathematical control problems"|
|Laboratory № 3 "Controllable Queuing systems"|
|Laboratory №4 "Teletraffic Theory" Laboratory №14 "Models and methods of discrete optimization"|